Sunday, November 14, 2010

Charity: Eat Cupcakes & Feed dogs and cats.

HEY ALL!

Lately I’ve been thinking of doing something charitable this Christmas. I know many people giving money, time and clothes to the homeless so I thought, since many others are helping people I would like to help animals. Therefore, I would like to raise some money to help feed the hungry and homeless dogs and cats out there.

The next question was HOW? After much thinking, it just came to me… an old fashion bake sale.

Cost: For 6 cupcakes $5 & For 12 Cupcakes $10

Cupcakes: Vanilla, chocolate, pumpkin Chocolate, coconut, strawberry, pineapple, churros cupcakes & chocolate Graham Cracker Cupcakes.

Frosting: Strawberry, chocolate, Honey, Vanilla, pineapple, whipped & Vanilla cream cheese.

*Cupcakes above need 1-2 day notice.

*Any special request needs 4-5 days notification.

Money Raised

95% of the money raised will go to the animal shelter*, 5% will go to the ingredients.

*Names of the animal shelters will be posted on my next Blog Post.

Pick a flavor and Place your Orders Now! ...

*************************************************************************************

I also made some cupcakes for my aunts birthday, check out my red velvet cupcakes.


Red Velvet (so yummy)

Lastly, this was my Saturday afternoon taking a nice walk with my boyfriend, Quinn (dog) and myself in Fort Lee NJ with a beautiful view of the George Washington Bridge (NYC). It was my boyfriends ideas and i got to say it was the best idea ever.

Amazing day watching the GW!


Don't forget to buy buy buy and feed feed feed. Place your Orders!

Peace and Love

Missy


7 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, such a great idea for the bake sale! Plus your weekend weather looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very sweet of you to think of raising money for animals. Good job : )

    As for the soup, of course you can substitute the beef with chicken or veg. stock.

    Cheers,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the comment on my blog. To answer your question...spaghetti squash is easy to make! Give it a try!

    This is a great cause you have going! Great pic of GW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful way to support your local animal shelter! That's the Holiday spirit ;)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I love cupcakes ♥ You must be really good person!
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, what a great thoughtful idea!

    ReplyDelete