Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Day

Hey reader! Today has been a great day for a few reasons: the weather has been amazing and it will be for the whole Holiday weekend, my work time went REALLY fast, I also heard good news from someone and made me and my dad really happy and last but not least I am ALMOST done with my parents table numbers I am doing for there wedding. To top it off I my coworker gave me a mini red Velvet cupcake, it was just great timing.
Well its time for my bed time but I will show you my final table number project once I am all done.

(SORRY I HAD TO TAKE A BITE)

I also wanted to share my painting I did 2 weeks ago. I've just been to excited to paint since I got my CRAFT TABLE. I call her DANNY MANNIE who LOVES to wear costumes (RANDOM!? yes lol)


Next I want to buy my HELLO KITTY SEWING MACHINE. CAN"T WAIT to get my hands on that :-).

READY FOR THE LONNNNGGG WEEKEND!!!!
ENJOY & BE SAFE

PEACE = LOVE
MISSY

No comments:

Post a Comment